Demonic Clockwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Unclassified questions
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 am by The Clockmaker

» Warnings and Suspension
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:58 pm by The Clockmaker

» Complaints and suggestions
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:01 am by The Clockmaker

» Boundaries for gore and sexual content
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:24 am by The Clockmaker

» Beginning at Demonic Clockwork
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:33 pm by The Clockmaker

» Joining Application~Humans
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:46 am by The Clockmaker

» Joining Application~Wolves
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:43 am by The Clockmaker

» Site Rules
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 am by The Clockmaker

» Demonic Clockwork, an introduction
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 pm by The Clockmaker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Site Rules

Go down

Site Rules Empty Site Rules

Post  The Clockmaker Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 am

Every site has it's own set of rules in place to keep things running smoothly, Demonic Clockwork is no exception. Failure to comply with the rules will result in a warning and if repeatedly compromised you will be banned from the site.

STAR RULE: There is to be no posting new topics! If this rule is broken intentionally you will be banned from the site!

Exceptions made in 'Additional Roleplay', with permission from the administrator gained in 'Requests' you may make a new topic.

PART I: CONDUCT AND POSTING

1.Harassment or bullying is not tolerated, remember to act maturely and express your opinions in
a way non-offensive to others.

2. You must be 13 years or older to register on Demonic Clockwork.

3. Gore is kept P-13 or under, for my fellow Aussies that's about M. If you feel something breaches the code head to the FAQ and report to 'Boundaries for gore and sexual content'.

4. Sexual content is kept PG. No exceptions. If you feel something breaches the code head to the FAQ and report to 'Boundaries for gore and sexual content'.

5. Six sentences per post is required, anything less then this will be deleted.

6. No Godmodding, powerplaying or ghosting. Your character is not invincible it cannot dodge every
attack completely. Ghosting (playing as another members character) is forbidden unless you are
given permission by the member.

7. Excessive inappropriate language harried throughout your post does nothing to increase reading
appeal, if you must keep it minimal.

8. Before logging out please send your wolf/human on a hunt or a nap, this rule has been set so
active members are not waiting days for less active members to post replies.

PART II: CHARACTERS

1. No Magic/supernatural wolves or humans (remember, wolves already have enhanced genetics).
Additional forums may be found under 'Additional Roleplay'.

2. No more then three characters per category, three wolves, three humans. Remember that each
character you create will be permanently recorded, so make sure every character you create is to
your absolute approval. If you feel your characters no longer suits you, head to 'Requests'
and click 'New Character/s', explain why you need to change them. If you have landed
admin approval head to the joining application and begin afresh. Make sure, before starting over
you allow your old character/s to 'die' in the roleplay.

3. Members must play specified lifeforms only, no roleplaying as a horse, bird, deer etc. Exceptions
made for the 'Additional Roleplay'.

4. Pups or children cannot be roleplayed, and will rely on other characters to report their movements and whereabouts.They can often be referred to silhouettes. They are created in the joining application and will count toward your character record which consists of a maximum of three of either species. Members can request the creation of offspring in the 'Requests' forum only after having created a character of appropriate age (12+).

At Demonic Clockwork we believe in honesty, please make sure you have read these rules before posting this joining key at the bottom of your application form : Good writing is like a window pane~George Orwell
The Clockmaker
The Clockmaker
Admin

https://wolfrps.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum